Medical Social Worker
Medical Social Workers will handle Supportive Case Work and Administrative Assistance for the patient and family. Their role is critical in order to ensure continuity of care for the client after hospital discharge and upon returning home after a surgery.
- Coordination of Follow-Up Medical Check-Ups or Treatment
- Assistance in Coping with Emotions on Lifestyle Changes
- Crisis Intervention
- Supportive Case Work
- Guidance on Healthcare Policies
- Family Counseling or Group Counseling
- Community Resource Planning
- Bereavement Support
- Rehabilitation Planning
- Arranging Inpatient Care or Outpatient Care
U.S. Home Health Care, Inc. is within your reach when you call 800-566-0024 to request for Medical Social services.